In addition to the weekdays already open for day visitors, Sun City Resort will be opening up on Sundays, as of 11 April 2021.
Capacity is restricted due to Covid-19 regulations therefore, a limited amount of tickets are available via online purchase only. No tickets will be sold at the Sun City Resort gate.
Day visitors are welcome Sunday to Friday with Saturday’s and public holidays still restricted to hotel guests and MVG card holders.
As a recap, there is much to see and do as a day visitor, from discovering the thrills at the Valley of Waves to getting lost in the Maze of the Lost City.
For the adrenaline junkies, try out the two slides – the Tarantula and the Scorpion, and two tube rides – the Viper and the Mamba. The legendary Roaring Lagoon at the Valley of Waves is the undisputed main attraction at the Sun City’s famous water park. Every 90 seconds, bender waves rise two metres in the air.
Get a chimp’s-eye view of the Valley of Waves and take a swing at the Chimp & Zee Rope Adventure Park course. Alternatively, just laze on a sun lounger under a palm tree.
Packages available at a cost of R290 per child, aged 3 – 12 years and R395 per adult. Tickets include entry to Sun City, entry to the Valley of Waves and an R80 meal voucher.
- Tickets only available online, no tickets will be sold at the Sun City Resort gate.
- Daily tickets are limited.
- Subject to availability.
- Tickets include a R80 meal voucher that are redeemed at food outlets at Valley of Waves as well as participating outlets in Sun Central.
- Sunday to Friday – Sales will not be open for a Sunday that is a Public holiday
- Terms & Conditions apply.
To purchase tickets, visit www.ticketpros.co.za