ODIN OWNS YOU ALL!
On an alternate timeline we explore the dark ages,
One small village still holds out against the invaders
Knocking at the gates, shield maidens meet knights
As the timelines crossover, the village alights…..
Whether a viking, a warrior a princess or king,
This year’s fayre will see you all sing…
Skal! Tyr! Hear Ye and Avaunt,
Twenty Nineteen’s Medieval Fayre is a Viking style jaunt.
Villagers, young warriors, shield maidens and minstrels, strolling players, buskers and fire dancers
Barons, knights, dragons and unicorns, Jarls, Karls, Thralls and Earls
Come experience the battles, beards, stocks, swords, archery, meat and ale. The medieval market will trade all day! Wander through our village, purchase wares, fill your bellies, dance and get merry on mead.
– Ye Olde Tavern Quiz (world famous throughout the West Rand)
– Eoin’s Tankard Mead & White Dog Taproom Ale
– S.A. Horse Trails Unicorn Rides for kids of all ages
– Fight-A-Knight with the JuggerKnights
– Weapons forging displays
– Archery & Mounted Archery from ShaTranj Mounted Archery
– Ye Olde Fancydress Contest
– Tomato Throwing, Caber Toss and Pillow Fighting with Vegetable Justice
– The Viking Quest Challenge
– Kubb Viking Chess
– Hobby Horse Jousting
– The Baardman Beard Competition
– The Dahogrian Empire Battles
– Medieval Equine Displays with the South African Lipizzaners
– Themed produce, crafts and wares in the market
… and more!
Map to Venue: https://goo.gl/maps/TkgXqikT9k62
• ON THE DAY: Thrall tickets available at the gate –
Adult Thralls – R100
Young Thralls (under 12) – R50
Toddler Thralls (under 3) – FREE
• PARKING: R20 per vehicle
• Socialised pets on leashes welcome!
Win 2 X 4 Tickets to Medieval Fayre 2019: Viking Invasion worth R200 Each!
To win, simply share this post onto Facebook or Twitter with the hashtags #MedievalFayre2019 #JoziStyleViking!
– or simply tell us below in the comments why you want to join us.
The winners will be randomly selected from submissions by our blog, Facebook, and Twitter followers.
Entries close on Sunday, 2 June 2019 at 12PM.
The winner will be selected by an online random generator.
Winners will be announced by Monday, 3 June 2019, 9PM.
The prize is not transferable for cash.
The prize is valid for 2 adults and 2 kids. (R200 each per family)
The winners will be announced on JoziStyle.joburg and informed by email.
Book tickets at www.quicket.co.za.