With South Africa being almost halfway into Spring and the days starting to heat up, 27th September was a perfect day for Clover to host the second launch of the Manhattan Ice Tea Shop Like A New Yorker (#SLNY2) competition.
Amongst the list of local celebrities who graced the launch were fashion trendsetter Jerry Mokgofe; fashion forward radio personality, Leroy Marc; TV Presenter and actress, Thembisa Mdoda; TV Presenter 2016 SAFTA Nominee, Chanley Wong; and JoziStyle lifestyle editor and Radio Today Presenter presenter, Edward Chamberlain-Bell.
Back by popular demand, #SLNY2 brings fans the ultimate shopping experience where you can stand a chance to shop New York’s latest trends at the online store using Manhattan Dollars – a virtual currency. You also stand a chance to win the ultimate shopping spree for 2 to the city that never sleeps worth R120 000 by entering into our Grand Prize Draw.
How the competition works:
· Participants must purchase either the 500ml or 1.5l Clover Manhattan Ice Tea promotional packs in-store, and look for the unique code under the promotional label.
· Then hop on over to www.shoplikeanewyorker.co.za to redeem your Manhattan Dollars using your unique code.
· Clover Manhattan Ice Tea 500ml equals to 20 virtual Manhattan Dollars.
· Clover Manhattan Ice Tea 1.5l equals to 30 virtual Manhattan Dollars.
· For every 75$ you earn, you get an automatic entry to stand a chance to win a shopping trip to New York City for you and a friend worth R120 000!
· The Shop Like A New Yorker online store opens its doors on Monday 21st November, and will be open daily from 12 – 2pm, with the final shopping taking place on Black Friday – 25th November.
· If participants do not get to spend any Manhattan Dollars on the virtual store, the remaining dollars will automatically be used as additional bonus entries into the grand prize draw.